Saturday, May 10, 2008

We Thought We Were Alone Part 3

While we were sitting on the couch we then heard the front door handle jiggling, like somebody was trying to open it. Then I got a call. It was my mom she said that she was outside the front door and that we needed to open it. MAILEE and I relaxed a little so we bravely went upstairs and opened the door. With her at the door was my little cousin who went with my dad. My mom had brought him back to the house, so he could sleep. MAILEE and I talked to my mom for a while and explained that my dad and grandpa had checked the house and everything seemed to be okay.

We went back down stairs once my mom had left. My aunt and uncle wouldn't be getting back for about one half of an hour. So, we just waited and listened. About forty five minutes went past when we head their voiced upstairs calling our names. We went upstairs and quickly asked JAKE if he had put his laptop in his room. Luckily, he had brought his laptop back to his room. That's when my aunt had told us to hurry outside. She had told the limo driver to bring us home!! MAILEE and I were both so excited!!!!! We have never been in a limo and had only thought that we were going to look in it like we had done earlier that day, but no we were actually riding in it.

Riding in a limo is about the most awesome est thing ever. The limo driver opened the door for us and we sat on one of the many seat in there. In front of us was a little rack full of fancy wine glasses. My aunt had come with us to give directions to the driver. Then she said that her and my uncle had saved some chocolate covered strawberries and some sparkling cider for us. That was the best treat ever, eating great food in a limo. We then told her our story that had happened while she was out. She just laughed and made a joke.

We finally got back to my house. We thanked the driver and my aunt and headed back inside to my house. The night was over. That was the best and the worst night of my life. If you guys ever get a chance go drive in a limo don't pass that opportunity up. It is so cool.

So that's my story. We never found out if someone was actually in the house or not. That doesn't really matter to me. I just liked the experience. So what about you? Do have you ever had a cool experience kind of like mine? If you do I would love to hear it. Leave a comment and thanks for reading.

No comments: