Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Party!

One of my favorite times that I had with my friends was going to a party at Audrey's house. I don't think I will ever forget that day. It all started at lunch all of my friends were planning out what we would do the coming up weekend. Finally we decided that we would go over to Audrey's house for a scary movie and a sleepover. Well, it was a few days before her party and she wasn't at school. I really didn't think much of it at the time because she could just be at the dentist. The next day came and she still wasn't there. Now I was getting worried. What if she doesn't come to school on Friday? Did that mean that Audrey's party was going to be canceled? After thinking that, I decided that I was going to call her after school. School finally got over and I rushed home to call her. When she answered I asked her why she wasn't coming to school she said that she was sick, but was still planning on the party the next day. Hearing those specific words I was relieved that it was not canceled.

Friday finally came and Audrey still was not at school. "Great", I thought, "No Audrey no party." I talked with my friends during lunch to see what we would do. We decided to call Audrey again to make sure that she wasn't having it and if she wasn't then my other friend Alyssa would have it at her house. Once school got over we called her. She said that she was feeling fine and wouldn't miss this party for anything. I was again relived that the party was still on. So I went home got all of my sleepover stuff and went to her house. We waited outside for our friends' cars to come by. By the time everyone came over it was late. They put their stuff in Audrey's house then we walked to Boman's (I really like Boman's because the donuts are cheap, unlike Smiths or Dans) and got some snacks. "It's getting late," someone said, "maybe we should head back." So we went back to Audrey's house. We then remembered that there was a Layton/Davis game going on. We wanted to go to that, but it was way too dark to walk so Mrs. Hall (Audrey's mom) drove us. Davis lost by a land slide. Its team wasn't that good. The game was not that fun, so we went home.

It was time for the scary movie. Not everyone was brave enough to watch it only me, Alyssa, Alexis, Mariah, Danny, Audrey, Teal and Jessica. Everyone else just went downstairs. I have to admit that "Pulse" is a pretty scary movie FOR BABIES! It was the dumbest show I have ever seen. It was a big waist of my time. I can sum up the movie in 17 words. Computer virus takes over and the main character has to live a new life in the country. Boring! Anyway back to the story. So once the movie was over we decided to go to bed. We woke up late and ate breakfast. I had to leave a bit earlier because I had things to do that day.

I loved that party! I am glad to have such great friends who are way fun. We plan to have parties like that soon.

No comments: