Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Vacation Time!

My family and I always go to Florida every other year. So let me tell you a little bit about my last visit there. We had to get many things prepared before we left, like shop for shorts, sandals, sunglasses, etc. So the day finally came that we would leave. We went to the airport got our tickets printed, dropped of our luggage and got on the plane. I don't know about you, but I am terrified of airplanes. I hate highs, and the thought of falling was just too unbearable for me. So I criedwhen we took off, turned, and landed. We had a layover in Atlanta for about 2 hours, then we got back on the plane, and again I cried during those three things. Then finally we landed in Orlando, Florida. We got our luggage and headed to our hotel. We only stayed in that hotel for 3 days and then we went to the Disney World hotel. I was awesome! It was way better than our last hotel.

Our family had planned what we were going to do for the rest of the week. First we were going to Magic Kingdom in Disney World. So when that day came we got up early so we could catch the shuttle bus that would take us there. I would have to say that that park was not my favorite. It wasn't that fun because it was all baby rides. I hoped that the next day would be more fun.

So the next day came. That day we decided to go to MGM studios. I had so much fun it had a lot of neat shows. Like a car stunt show, Indiana Jones, and Pirates of the Caribbean. I was sad that when we had to leave.

The next day was raining so we just went to see a movie. The movie was Shrek the Third. That show is hilarious. You just have to see it.

I was glad that the next day didn't rain because that was the day that we went to Universal Studios and Island of Adventure. Out of those two Island of Adventure is more fun. Universal is just so OLD. It needs some new rides. Island of Adventure on the other hand has new rides and they have great coasters, like the Incredible Hulk, Woody the Wood Pecker, The Dueling Dragons, The Unicorn, etc.

I only had two more days left in Florida and one of the days was traveling back. So basically I only had one. And on that one day I had a very neat experience. That day we traveled to the Banana River. That was the spot where everyone watched the space shuttle lift off. It was an amazing experience I will never forget.

The next day we traveled home. Which I hated, one the airplane ride ( it was way bumpy,) two leaving the most awesome vacation spot ever. I can't wait to go there again in two years.

No comments: