Thursday, September 20, 2007

A Crazy Day!

Have you ever had a really exciting day were a few days later you still can't stop thinking about it? Well, that happened to me two years ago and I still remember it. It all started when I came home from school. I hurried and did my homework because my friend Alyssa and I were going to hang out later on that day at her house. Once I finished my homework, my mom took me over.

Everything seemed to go great. We were watching movies, playing on the computer and doing other fun stuff. I really didn't think anything out of the ordinary was going to happen that day. Well, a few hours past and her parents went out to dinner so we were going to watch her two little brothers until they came home. We played some games with them and ate some dinner. Then about 7 o'clock we got a phone call from the neighbor down the street saying, "Get everyone inside and lock all the doors." We hurried and made sure everyone was inside and we locked all the doors. We didn't really know what was going on. So we called Alyssa's parents, but they didn't answer.

It was getting late and we still did not have any idea what was going on. Then all of a sudden, we saw all these police cars outside of her house. They were everywhere, even down the street. We were all panicking and Alyssa's parents still weren't home. We got all of her brothers and stayed in the living room together. Then we saw something moving outside in the backyard. It was a cop who was looking all around her swing set with a gun in his hand. We were all freaking out! I have never in my life seen a crime scene in action until that day. Stuff like this usually happens on TV, where the cops have the house surrounded and they are searching for someone and all the people inside are scared.

Her parents came home a few minutes later and we told them what we had seen. Everything seemed to go back to normal. Her neighbor called again and explained everything that had happened. This is what she said, "A couple that lived down the street were having some problems. The husband threatened her so she called the cops. The husband ran through other people's back yards trying to escape. The cops found the man and took him away." Now it all made sense.

Well, it was pretty late and I had to go home. My mom picked me up and I told her what had happened. She was surprised that that had happened while I was at Alyssa's house. That was the craziest day of my life. It was also very exciting and I am never going to forget that day for as long as I live. So now I am going to ask you, the reader, what was your most crazy day?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. That's way crazy.

Kar Kar said...

This wasn't the most crazy day of my life, your blog just reminded me a little bit of it. You see, theres this old couple who live in a house on a corner near our street and one day there was an ambulance there. The old guy had stabbed himself in the chest trying to kill himself and he lived. Now its just weird to see him mowing the lawn or something. I don't know. They scare me because they both seem kind of crazy. That sure seemed like one crazy night though for you.

Breanna Bowden said...

hey is this kenzie isibell just checking