Sunday, April 27, 2008

We Thought We Were Alone!

What you are about to read is a true story. It happened to me two days ago on April 25, 2008 Friday. I am going to use fake names so that it will hide people's identity. I didn't really think that that day would be anything out of the ordinary. It all started at school during lunch. Some people were saying that I was all talk and never would do anything. They wanted me to go start a fight with someone. I didn't want to so it didn't happen. So they were getting mad at me and saying all this stuff to try to get me mad. Well, it worked I got mad, but instead of punching that girl I punched the person (BOB) who was trying to get me to fight. I apologized after and he was OK about it. So, that was the first thing that happened to me that was kind of weird, because I don't normally do that.

Well, school was out and I was scheduled to babysit for my aunt at 5:30. I didn't want to just sit around waiting for 5:30 to come around to I called a friend. She said that she couldn't hang out because she was grounded so, we just talked for a while. When it was about time for me to leave, I had an idea to ask her to come and babysit with me. So, I called my aunt to ask if it would be okay and she agreed. So, after some persuasion we got my friend's (MAILEE) mom to let her come help babysit. She came over at around 5 and we got everything ready to go.

When my aunt came (Abby) she was wearing a really pretty dress. On the way to her house she explained that she and her husband (JAKE) were going to dinner and then the symphony for their anniversary. For a surprise she hired a limo for the night. We got to their house and when the limo showed up when got to look around in it! It was so amazing I have never been in a limo before. The only downside was that I couldn't get to ride in it because they were late! Bummer!!!

We played outside with the kids for a while and ate some pizza that they had picked up for us. After that we decided to go to the park. We went outside and then we realized that someone had left the door open as soon as I was about to shut it their two dogs booked it down the street. Both MAILEE and I ran to get them. After we caught them, my friend noticed that there was a van parked in the road and there was a man in there. He was talking to two of the kids that we were baby siting. We hurry and went over to them. The man hurry and said that he was looking for a boy then hurried off(hum interesting...) We then told the kids to never talk to strangers and then we left for the park. We didn't have a key to the house so we just left it open while we were gone.

For part two you will have to wait for my next weeks blog to hear how it ends!

No comments: