Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Thanksgiving Break!!!

Have you ever had a blast one week where you couldn't stop thinking about it. Well, I have over the Thanksgiving break we just had. I had such a blast. I had a great dinner, went to a movie, and got great sales on a bunch of stuff.

I think this year in my opinion was the best Thanksgiving dinner ever. We had everything that you could eat for a Thanksgiving dinner. We had turkey, marshmallow yams, stuffing, mashed potatoes, rolls, etc. And for dessert Pumpkin and Banana cream pie. All my favorites, but I could do without the marshmallow yams and mashed potatoes. We had Thanksgiving dinner at my grandma's house with my aunts, uncles, and cousins. After we were all done eating (and showed my family VITAS) we went to a movie.

I watched the movie Enchanted. I have to say it wasn't the best movie in the world, but it was pretty funny. The story line was a great idea. Having it be a cartoon at the beginning, then having it become in real live. I am not going to tell you about it in case you have never seen it and are going to be watching it sometime in your life time. Going to a movie wasn't the best part of the Thanksgiving break. What I loved the most was the after day Thanksgiving sales at all the stores.

To me personally I think that the best days to go shopping for Christmas presents is the day after Thanksgiving. Just because that all the stores have huge sales. It is also fun to go to the sales because some of them start so early in the morning. Last year I woke up at about four o'clock and went shopping. I got great deals. This year I did it differently. My dad didn't want to wake up so early again so we went at about seven o'clock in the morning. We went to RC Willie, Target, Game Stop, and Radio Shack. We got a bunch of stuff that was regularly thirteen dollars for only four bucks. What a great buy!

I will never forget that Thanksgiving for the rest of my life. I had such a great time having a great dinner, going to a movie and best of all going to the after Thanksgiving sales. Did you have a blast for Thanksgiving? What did you do?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like Thanksgiving too, although all I really do on that day is eat and run around with my cousins. I like pumpkin pie, but can only eat one piece a year or I'll get sick of it and ruin it for the next year. I'm glad you had a fun Thanksgiving, I know I did. Can't wait for next year!